Breezway’s Product Manager,Clinton Dickens, will be conducting a webinar for the Association of Building Sustainability Assessors (ABSA) on 30th October 2013.
The webinar will be based around Breezway Altair Louvre Windows and the many sustainable benefits they offer to modern buildings including:
- U-values better than many double glazed windows.
- Extremely low SHGC values.
- Maximum ventilation, even with restricted openings sometimes required for fall prevention.
- Compatibility with BMS systems for integration into mixed-mode cooling systems.
The presentation will also include:
- A comparison of the ventilation available through various window types.
- The results of a study on the energy efficiency of mixed mode cooling with higher air infiltration window types compared to tightly sealed buildings with constant HVAC.
- Results of WERS-type modelling by Dr Peter Lyons of Altair Louvre Windows with timber and aluminium blades.
Clinton is intimately involved in energy efficiency and Australian Standards Building Codes. He has authored an AIS-accredited CPD tutorial and has published over thirty Technical Bulletins. If you would like to take part in the webinar, please CLICK HERE to register today.
Hurry, register NOW! This is a very limited event and will only be taking 20 registrations.
Date: Wednesday, 30 October 2013
Time: 11am – 12pm (Perth), 1pm – 2pm (Brisbane), 2pm – 3pm (Sydney/Melbourne)
CPD Points: 1 point in Category 1
Cost: $55 (incl GST)
The presentation will be recorded and made available to download from the ABSA website after the event.
If you would like more information, please contact Breezway on 1800 777 758 or ABSA on 1300 889 438.