Are you looking for ways to improve your louvre window technical knowledge or need a quick answer to a question about your building designs?
The Breezway Design Assist Team is available to assist with your enquiries to help you get the most out of your Altair Louvre Windows.
No job is ever too big or too small!
How can we help you?
- Mobile Consultants – We come to you with product samples, product knowledge and the best advice.
- Express Q & A Online Service – Use our chat feature on our website during office hours or send an email to get specific advice on your particular design issue.
- Help Desk Manned by Experts – Prefer to talk louvres? Call our dedicated team of Technical Sales Consultants to discuss your needs.
The Project Profile page on the Breezway website displays a range of impressive projects that feature Breezway Louvre Windows and provide inspiration to those building or renovating.
If you have a project that you would like featured, please send these to firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Information & BIM Models
Locate all your technical specifications and a collection of BIM Models (including Revit and ArchiCAD files) on our Technical page so you can make sure you comply with your local building codes.
New CPD Tutorial Available
Breezway is proud to announce we now offer a formal CPD Tutorial (accredited by AIS) on the new requirements in BCA2013 for fall prevention through openable louvre windows (Clauses 184.108.40.206/D2.24).
- Able to identify situations where fall prevention measures are required by the BCA.
- Able to list the options to achieve compliance in bedrooms and early childhood centres.
- Able to list the options to achieve compliance in other rooms.
- Awareness of testing methodologies to prove compliance.
FORMAL CPD POINTS OFFERED:
1 Hour Presentation = 1 CPD Point
Please contact Breezway on 1800 777 758 or email email@example.com for more information.