Comfortable and Quirky Hillarys Residential Home
HILLARYS, WESTERN AUSTRALIA, AUSTRALIA
Ryan Cole is a local builder in Western Australia. He has built his own family home with Breezway Louvre Windows featured throughout in different configurations to make the most of natural light and ventilation.
Built on a battleaxe block, this family home/home office combination showcases a huge variety of all different finishes and products, along with some very quirky design features. One of the key elements is the use of both rammed earth combined and traditional render. The use of commercial glazing along with the clever use of Breezway Louvre Windows has provided plenty of cross ventilation.
The concrete swimming pool/spa was also constructed by Ryan Cole, rather than outsourcing to a pool contractor.
Being a personalised building company, Ryan Cole ensures each home he builds is carefully designed and schedules to ensure the perfect outcome.
This project has won the following awards:
- 2016 HIA Winner for Custom Built Home $625,001 to $900,000 and outdoor project up to $100,000
- 2017 Winner MBA WATERWISE Home over $500,000.00
- 2017 Finalist HIA Greensmart Water Efficiency
- 2017 Finalist HIA New Kitchen $35,001 to $50,000
- 2017 Finalist HIA New Bathroom $25,001 to $35,000
- 2017 Finalist HIA Bathroom Design of the Year