Breezway “Where to Buy” Service
You are invited to submit your details for upload to our Where to Buy service.
The Breezway Where to Buy is an online lead management system. It is a simple way for potential louvre window buyers to find a competent and experienced Breezway Louvre fabricator. It is also a way for fabricators that want to participate, to stand out from the competition. And of course these buyers are often looking for doors and other window types.
By providing the Breezway Where to Buy Store Page Listing Details the fabricator agrees to follow the “Commitment from Fabricator” requirements outlined below.
Commitment from Fabricator
- Be a 100% continuous Altair Louvre user.
- Use a fully AS2047 tested louvre window system by Breezway or others.
- Enquiries are followed up on the same day or within the next working day.
- The fabricator will use its best endeavours to provide a high level of service and professional communication to the Breezway buyer.
- Please indicate at least one Specialist contact for Breezway Louvre enquiries.
- A well presented, tidy and up-to-date product display if receiving Homeowner enquiries.
- Breezway samples display the Breezway logo and Breezway brochures are displayed.
- Foster an open relationship with Breezway to maximise positive outcomes from leads for the buyer, Breezway and the fabricator.
- Sales staff are trained by a Breezway Area Manager two times per year. Louvre manufacturing staff are trained by a Breezway Area Manager (or customer’s champion) once a year.
- Please immediately inform Breezway of changes to content on the Where to Buy Store Page.
- Complete six monthly reviews with the Breezway Area Manager. All images and content on the Store Page to be updated during review.
- Either Breezway or the fabricator can modify or remove the fabricators Where to Buy listing at its discretion.
- Fabricator’s website clearly indicates they are a user of Breezway products by showing our logo or brand name alongside louvre window information.
- The Fabricator agrees to comply with the “Breezway Marketing Material and Copyright Authority Form”.
For website assistance please contact Liz Creagh at firstname.lastname@example.org.